POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Current attic : Re: Current attic Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current attic
From: Ken
Date: 7 Dec 2000 23:51:37
Message: <3A3069A7.292CBFB8@pacbell.net>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > You will probably have to do as I did and save the file to disk,
> > change the name to attic2.jpg, and then open it in a regular
> > image viewing program. It's a major big time hassle but if you
> > want to see it this probably the only option you will have
> > available to you as it was to me.
> >

> What viewing program do you use? It's no jpg file but bzip2 compressed and
> therefore you need a decompressor.

Well you got me there. When I saved the file to disk I renamed it
attic.jpg. When I opened an image viewing program to view it I went
to a different directory from where I stored the recently saved
image. Unfortunately I also had an image titled attic.jpg from
a previous occasion (probably Warp's first version) and didn't
realize my mistake before posting. You are correct in that I
could not view todays image, as I stated I could, and apologize
for any confusion this may have caused.

(Does this mean I am a liberal ?)

--
Ken Tyler